In accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulations (679/2016), which will enter into force on 25 May 2018, we have the honor to confirm / reconfirm your agreement regarding the collection and processing by Euroexpo Fairs – the organizer of the Pack Expo of the data provided by you (company name, person name, phone number, e-mail address).
The purpose of data collection and processing is to provide / continue to inform you via e-mail and / or telephone about the Pack Expo, to contact you via email and / or telephone to update your collected and processed data.
Data processing period
- During the period in which you will be working in the company, which in terms of its field of activity is part of the target audience of Pack Expo;
- Upon requesting in writing at email@example.com the termination of the processing / deletion of your data.
- You have the right to be informed about everything that happens with your personal data, knowing what they are used for, accessing, modifying, and even revoking consent;
- You have the right to request access to the processed data and the result of the processed data at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request e-mail email@example.com to cease processing and / or deleting the data.
At any time you can request:
- Ending the e-mailing from Pack Expo newsletters and information about Pack Expo information messages, providing at the end of each online communication received from Euroexpo Fairs SRL the possibility of OPT-OUT or by written request sent to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Euroexpo Fairs SRL
Address: Expozitiei Blvd. no.7, sect.1, Bucharest, postal code: 012101, registered with no. 15338 in the personal data processing register.